Going “green” is a concept that has been soaring in the US within the past 15 years. It is great to see we are finally being conscious of our environment and the impact we have on it in the building industry. Energy efficiency is the single most important priority in green building and the second sustainability. It’s an approach that can be applied to any house or building to conserve natural materials, energy and environmental impact over the life of the structure.
Bi-glass didn’t just go “green” to fit in with the trends. The nature of the whole process is based on green concepts and harmony with the environment. If you are renovating your property there are green aspects that can go into each process. The greenest way to restore your windows is through the Bi-glass process.
We Mean Green Business:
- Boston Bi-Glass is the fastest and greenest way to make your property energy efficient.
- We use locally-produced materials and products whenever possible.
- Our process reduces waste, conserves natural resources and cuts greenhouse gas emissions.
- We reuse as much of your existing windows as possible.
- Our services are provided onsite, no emission from shipping bulky replacement windows.
- Our technicians will properly dispose of any debris, no messy clean up for you.
- Reduce the environmental impact of pollution wherever possible.